Technologies Pvt Ltd (The Company).
Within this Policy, “Users” refers to those individuals who access The Site and have registered on The Site,
and “Visitors” refers to those individuals who access The Site but have not registered on The Site.
The Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy without prior notice.
The Site contains links to external sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or the
content of such external sites.
II. Collection and Use of Information
Personally identifiable information includes any of the following: The personally identifiable information
you provide to register as a User, including but not limited to your name, sex, phone, country of residence,
and e-mail address; The information that we collect may be used to contact or identify you.
- The Company may use such personally identifiable information for statistical and communication purposes,
including but not limited to distributing newsletters and other materials for which you express interest in
your user profiles; and contacting you to respond to your questions or comments.
- The Company will not disclose such personally identifiable information to any third party entity for
- Non-personally identifiable information: By accessing The Site, certain information about you, such as
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through The Site, the software used and the time spent, along
with other similar information, may be stored on The Company and web analytic servers. This information will
not identify you specifically. The information will be for internal use only, including but not limited to
the analysis of website traffic.
- The Company may access, preserve and disclose information that you provide:
- To the extent required by law or legal process;
- To respond to third party claims;
- To respond to queries by other Visitors/Users’; or
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of The Company personnel, Visitors and Users.
- You can delete or modify your information on The Site by contacting the helpAccess team at [email protected]
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you
wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our
systems, please contact us.
- You may opt-out from providing personally identifying information to The Company by not registering or
completing your profile on The Site. If you choose not to register or provide certain information, certain
areas of The Site requiring registration will not be accessible to you.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially
acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method
of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.